Hult Prize AUB is hosting this Wednesday afternoon, January 23, a panel discussion on the benefits of entrepreneurship to solve youth unemployment. Professionals, activists and social entrepreneurs will gather to discuss the causes of unemployment, share their experiences and give to the audience their opinions on how youth can contribute to the solution.
Featured speakers will include:
– Amir Saab, founder of Taqaddam, a company whose primary purpose is to entrepreneurs developing their soft skill;
– Samer Sfeir, an active social entrepreneur and teacher of entrepreneurship at Notre Dame University;
– Haitham Saab, CEO of TechGenies MENA, a software development co-employment company, and founder of Rural Entrepreneurs, a non-profit organization tackling the issue of youth and women unemployment and marginalization in rural areas;
– Omar Itani, founder of FabricAID, a second-hand clothes collector a distributor;
– Rana Jammal, project manager at the Institut européen de coopération et de développement (IECD), a global NGO supporting human and economic development by education, vocational training, youth employability and support to small enterprises.
Address: American University of Beirut, West Hall, Auditorium A
Schedule: Wednesday, January 23, from 3 PM
Necessary booking here